Contact Deasy Photographic
1 Cutlery Road
Studio Opening Times:
Dublin International Airport (44 minutes)
1. From the Airport follow the signs for the M50 southbound.
2. At junction 9, take the N7 exit to Limerick/Cork/Waterford/N8/N9, then Merge onto R110 and continue onto N7.
3. Continue onto M7 (signs for Limerick/Cork/Waterford/M8/M9)
4. At junction 10, take the R445 exit to Naas South/Newbridge.
5. Turn left toward R445, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto R445.
6. Turn left onto Athgarvan Road, follow the road and take next turn right onto Cutlery Road.
7. Padraic & Sonia’s Studio Deasy Photographic is located just off the Main Street.
Taxis from Dublin Airport can be picked up at the taxi ranks outside the airport. Please advise the driver to take the M50 motorway route as this is shorter with less traffic than travelling through the city centre.
Park Rite offer great value, first-class parking facilities at Whitewater Shopping Centre. Access to the Green Basement Car Park is from Cutlery Road located a short walk from the studio. There is also on-street parking but is restricted to a 2 hour maximum stay. All day car park operated by Apcoa right beside the studio at €4 for the day.
The 4 Star Luxury Keadeen Hotel is situated in Newbridge town and in the heart of Co. Kildare. The hotel facilities include 75 luxurious bedrooms and suites, extensive conference, lounge bar, restaurant and leisure centre. (Please quote “Deasy Photographic” for special rates)